PbP Discussion

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby Microcuts on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Hmmm...I take it this raw magicite makes majority of us completely immobile?

Also, Moogle balls:
Microcuts wrote:Also, I've come across some fan arts that pertain to Moogles. Credits to "Taisai", whose work is done very well with good sense of humor, though I don't think Urth will find these humorous at all. (Panty shots, Moogle abuse warning <.<)
Spoiler:
Image
Image
RosalynSable wrote:Smoke some mognip to forget your troubles.
User avatar
Microcuts
Decent Challenge
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (47)
World: Leviathan
Nation: San d'Oria
Title: Bucket Fisher
Jobs: [75 WAR][68 BLU]

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby RosalynSable on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah, the Magicite inflicts Bane which is a super curse effect. Heavily reduced HP/MP and a weight effect reducing our movement speed.
To be forgotten is worse than death.
User avatar
RosalynSable
Very Tough
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Location: Maryland
Blog: View Blog (78)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Doctor Shantotto Supporter
Jobs: Blu90 Sch90 Pup75 Drg60 Dnc40

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby Linear on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 pm

There, I drop kicked him.
User avatar
Linear
Tough
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 am
Location: Davenport Iowa
Blog: View Blog (4)
World: Caitsith
Nation: Bastok
Title: The Lost One
Jobs: Dragoon Warrior Samurai

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby urthdigger on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Microcuts wrote:Hmmm...I take it this raw magicite makes majority of us completely immobile?

Also, Moogle balls:
Microcuts wrote:Also, I've come across some fan arts that pertain to Moogles. Credits to "Taisai", whose work is done very well with good sense of humor, though I don't think Urth will find these humorous at all. (Panty shots, Moogle abuse warning <.<)
Spoiler:
Image
Image


REDUCED movement speed, not bind. Still possible to move :)
My blog: Diary of a mad galka monk!
My Userpage
My LS community page
Sparkk wrote:if there's a decrepit moblin in a dead end maze somewhere that wants his shoes back and gives you 8 gil reward.... Urth has met him. And found his shoes.
User avatar
urthdigger
Impossible to gauge!
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:36 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Blog: View Blog (233)
World: Unicorn
Nation: Bastok
Title: Paragon of Monk Excellence
Jobs: MNK75 DNC75

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby RosalynSable on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Pssst... Valkyr. Rosalyn's yet to make her way back to the group. I think you meant to be looking at Resha maybe?

(I mix them up all the time when writing, it's the curse of having two character's names starting with the same letter :/ )
To be forgotten is worse than death.
User avatar
RosalynSable
Very Tough
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Location: Maryland
Blog: View Blog (78)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Doctor Shantotto Supporter
Jobs: Blu90 Sch90 Pup75 Drg60 Dnc40

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby Darkvalkyr on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 am

I might've.

Whoops. :D
ImageImage

Seanr wrote:You get all excited when you first start out, then halfway through you're all bored and sh**, then you finally get to 600xp/kill and you're like FINALLY!, then you're like... ughhhh I cant wait to cap xp and merits and go to sleep!
User avatar
Darkvalkyr
Very Tough
 
Posts: 3977
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:45 am
Location: Travancore/Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Blog: View Blog (6)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Archmage Assassin
Jobs: Blue Mage [90] + Puppetmaster[90] + Dancer [90]

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby urthdigger on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Plan on posting tonight after work
My blog: Diary of a mad galka monk!
My Userpage
My LS community page
Sparkk wrote:if there's a decrepit moblin in a dead end maze somewhere that wants his shoes back and gives you 8 gil reward.... Urth has met him. And found his shoes.
User avatar
urthdigger
Impossible to gauge!
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:36 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Blog: View Blog (233)
World: Unicorn
Nation: Bastok
Title: Paragon of Monk Excellence
Jobs: MNK75 DNC75

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby urthdigger on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 am

Ooh... I plan on posting the next bit tomorrow, but doing that does solve a question I had in the back of my mind :)
My blog: Diary of a mad galka monk!
My Userpage
My LS community page
Sparkk wrote:if there's a decrepit moblin in a dead end maze somewhere that wants his shoes back and gives you 8 gil reward.... Urth has met him. And found his shoes.
User avatar
urthdigger
Impossible to gauge!
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:36 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Blog: View Blog (233)
World: Unicorn
Nation: Bastok
Title: Paragon of Monk Excellence
Jobs: MNK75 DNC75

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby urthdigger on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Not to be a killjoy, but the Mute is in affect as well as Bane. Still, yay, keep him distracted, hurt him as much as possible :)
My blog: Diary of a mad galka monk!
My Userpage
My LS community page
Sparkk wrote:if there's a decrepit moblin in a dead end maze somewhere that wants his shoes back and gives you 8 gil reward.... Urth has met him. And found his shoes.
User avatar
urthdigger
Impossible to gauge!
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:36 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Blog: View Blog (233)
World: Unicorn
Nation: Bastok
Title: Paragon of Monk Excellence
Jobs: MNK75 DNC75

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby Darkvalkyr on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Rawr.

Ifail. =0
ImageImage

Seanr wrote:You get all excited when you first start out, then halfway through you're all bored and sh**, then you finally get to 600xp/kill and you're like FINALLY!, then you're like... ughhhh I cant wait to cap xp and merits and go to sleep!
User avatar
Darkvalkyr
Very Tough
 
Posts: 3977
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:45 am
Location: Travancore/Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Blog: View Blog (6)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Archmage Assassin
Jobs: Blue Mage [90] + Puppetmaster[90] + Dancer [90]

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby RosalynSable on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 pm

As much fun as you guys were having beating up on Maxwel, I guess I came in and spoiled the fun, lol.
To be forgotten is worse than death.
User avatar
RosalynSable
Very Tough
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Location: Maryland
Blog: View Blog (78)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Doctor Shantotto Supporter
Jobs: Blu90 Sch90 Pup75 Drg60 Dnc40

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby Microcuts on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

A Rosalyn-flayer is fine too.
RosalynSable wrote:Smoke some mognip to forget your troubles.
User avatar
Microcuts
Decent Challenge
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (47)
World: Leviathan
Nation: San d'Oria
Title: Bucket Fisher
Jobs: [75 WAR][68 BLU]

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby RosalynSable on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Microcuts wrote:A Rosalyn-flayer is fine too.


Lulz, no thanks.

Where is everybody? Need Urth to post here and Linear and Aeric should prolly post over in the other.
To be forgotten is worse than death.
User avatar
RosalynSable
Very Tough
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Location: Maryland
Blog: View Blog (78)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Doctor Shantotto Supporter
Jobs: Blu90 Sch90 Pup75 Drg60 Dnc40

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby Linear on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah yeah. Keep your pants on.
User avatar
Linear
Tough
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:42 am
Location: Davenport Iowa
Blog: View Blog (4)
World: Caitsith
Nation: Bastok
Title: The Lost One
Jobs: Dragoon Warrior Samurai

Re: PbP Discussion

Postby RosalynSable on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Linear wrote:Yeah yeah. Keep your pants on.





Image
To be forgotten is worse than death.
User avatar
RosalynSable
Very Tough
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Location: Maryland
Blog: View Blog (78)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Doctor Shantotto Supporter
Jobs: Blu90 Sch90 Pup75 Drg60 Dnc40

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests