FFXI PbP: Chapter 2

FFXI PbP: Chapter 2

Postby urthdigger on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:51 am

Evil is afoot in Vana'diel. A mysterious scroll containing unimaginable power has fallen into the hand of the beastmen, and the brave moogle that attempted to stop this has fallen prisoner to the corsair that perpetrated the vile deed. Meanwhile, a few remnants of the Zilart are causing havoc in San d'Oria, with a fomor army disguised as Windurstians. We join our heroes 2 days after the battle.

---

"I stand before you today, not as a Bastokan, or a galka, but as a concerned blacksmith. You prepare for war, but you are deceived. The people of Windurst put their strength in magic and automatons, but what few weapons they have are quality made, not these cheap, mass produced, pieces of crap!"

I threw the sword down in disgust, where it shattered on the cobblestones from the force of the impact. This wasn't right... I had the feeling this wasn't just an issue with their higher ups wanting them armed as quickly as possible. They had been meant to lose that battle.

I waved to one of my companions as they crossed the parade grounds. Maybe they'd have an opinion on this.
My blog: Diary of a mad galka monk!
My Userpage
My LS community page
Sparkk wrote:if there's a decrepit moblin in a dead end maze somewhere that wants his shoes back and gives you 8 gil reward.... Urth has met him. And found his shoes.
urthdigger
Impossible to gauge!

Blog: View Blog (233)
World: Unicorn
Nation: Bastok
Title: Paragon of Monk Excellence
Jobs: MNK75 DNC75

Re: FFXI PbP: Chapter 2

Postby OMEGA_HACK on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:04 am

It was a cloudy day out, the wind was in Altrage's favor. He had let Magnifico take control the ship as it was time for yet another interrogation. This moogle was more stubborn that anyone he'd known, keeping her mouth shut the entire part of the voyage. This time however he was going to take a different approach to the matter, moogles always craved information, its why the MHU began in the first place. He would try to barter information for information, how will this would go over, however, he did not know. He walked down the outside steps, through the doorway and down to the cells where Macxero and Carlia carefully watched over her. A bombcore neckpiece was attached to her neck and her arms bound behind her back. Macxero held the trigger to the neckpiece in his hand as him and Carlia chatted quietly.

"Why hello again, ma'dam," Altrage said to the moogle as he approached her, "You two may leave us, give me the switch." Macxero forfeited the switch to the Corsair and the two walked up to the deck.

"She still hasn't said a word," Macxero said as he left the two alone.

"So you still don't want to talk?" Altrage asked almost too politely. There was silence.

"Fine how about we exchange some information?" he asked, "I'll tell you what I'm up to, and you have to tell me who sent you. Does that seem like a fair deal?"
OMEGA_HACK
Tough

Blog: View Blog (7)
World: Shiva
Nation: San d'Oria
Title: Pursuer of the Truth
Jobs: DRG + COR + SCH

Postby Darkvalkyr on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:09 am

Valkyr bounded over through the parade grounds, thinking of just heading over to the canals by the Chateau, but a familiar voice had called him. He glanced over and found that it was the Galka from before, Urthdigger. The Tarutaru approached him and waved back, and tried to hide his very concerned face but to no avail. It wasn't really worth it trying to appear happy at a time like this. Not to mention the looks he keeps getting from San d'Orians all over. However, by some stroke of luck, they weren't poking spears at him -- maybe Micro had influenced them, maybe someone else did. As long as he could walk peacefully, he could really care less. "Hey, it's you." The Immortal gloomily said to the blacksmith. "This...really isn't a very good week, isn't it." he told him, half-expecting an answer. "The fomor seem to have put the countries in a stir." He paused, and looked over to another direction. Several people were still walking about, but with the possible threat of war in the distance, there were definitely less. "It's freaking ridiculous. These elves are stupid. Heck, many people are stupid to actually believe Windurst staged that attack, even though it was made very clear that these weren't Windurstians. I almost wish I could just blow..." he stopped and took a deep breath. Not worth arguing about. He should just leave the town to whatever fate would happen to it. These countries were just darned not worth it. "Anyway...I'm still stuck here for the time being." he said regretfully. An order to keep an eye how the situation develops was the last thing he would want to do. The answer was plain obvious.

Countries get angry at each other, they fight, completely blind to the current situation, and again its up to those who are actually SMART to save the world. This keeps happening every few years, I tell you.

You're telling me. It's happened several times already, maybe?

I might've been exaggerating or not, I don't really know. But...these countries aren't worth it saving.

From your experiences working in Politics, yeah, I doubt it's worth it.

Whatever. When I get stronger than any Blue Mage in the Immortals, I'm going to leave them for good. Then I'll finally go back to adventuring and spending time in the wild.

The Tarutaru stroked and pulled his yellow scarf for a bit, waiting for something to develop -- at least to grant him SOME excitement.
ImageImage

Seanr wrote:You get all excited when you first start out, then halfway through you're all bored and sh**, then you finally get to 600xp/kill and you're like FINALLY!, then you're like... ughhhh I cant wait to cap xp and merits and go to sleep!
Darkvalkyr
Very Tough

Blog: View Blog (6)
World: Lakshmi
Nation: Windurst
Title: Archmage Assassin
Jobs: Blue Mage [90] + Puppetmaster[90] + Dancer [90]

Postby Odine on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:56 am

The door to the Bastok consulate opened suddenly and out stepped Odine in a bit of a haste. Word from the president of the republic had finally arrived, ordering all able bodied Bastokers to begin investigations immediately. It seemed that they too were mostly convinced by the charade and San d'Oria's testimonials, but they were somewhat more reserved. Why the Windurst would dishonor the treaties now, after twenty years of peace, was something they could not understand and thus they chose to investigate while preparing their defenses, rather than prepare any preemptive offense against Windurst. The Dark Knight hadn't thought much of most of his new found allies from days prior, but two of them were on his thoughts entirely. The Zilart and Rosalyn.

Odine decided for now to avoid reporting to Bastok about their existence as he could not quite pin their connection to this incident. He had suspicions of just what was happening, but no solid evidence just yet. He sought the woman now, she held the answers. Her and Volt'aire.

Scanning the parade grounds before him as he walked briskly down the steps, Odine spotted Valkyr and his old comrade and began moving quickly in their direction. It seemed the galkan was still trying to convince the San d'Orians that this was no assault from Windurst. His reasoning was quite sound, too, but those haughty elvaans were to damn proud. Odine could understand their resolve.

They were dealt a serious blow and no other enemy presented itself other than what had been plainly put before them, Windurst. The being behind the attack, this Joseph, was quite the tactician. Playing off the elvaan's pride, assuring the stirring of the flames of war among the nations of the middle lands. Yet, for what purpose troubled Odine, for he had recalled that Rosalyn and Valt'aire had spoken of an item that was fueled with immeasurable deaths. Such devastation was brought about through war, with ease. As Odine drew closer to the two he nodded to both Urth and Valkyr, turning his gaze upon the galkan.

"Word from Bastok is to investigate Windurst with haste. I know they are not behind this, but I am bound by duty to at least confirm their denial of the offense. That aside, if my suspicions are correct, this Joseph will stage a San d'Orian assault on Windurst next to further fuel the prospect of conflict. I must try to make them aware of the situation before such a thing happens. I'll be leaving shortly, you're welcome to accompany me if you wish, but first I must speak with Rosalyn and Valt'aire. Have you any idea of their whereabouts?"
..A wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Thanks for the sig Yamoto!
Odine
Easy prey

Title: Agent of the Allied Forces
Jobs: Drk75 Blm75

Postby Microcuts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:33 am

Microcuts walked out of the Cathedral, feeling frustrated and tired at the same time. Her attempt at searching through the Cathedral Archives to learn more of these lost civilization turned up nothing. Asking about "Blue Souls" turned up only confused looks. She stopped and looked over at the Chateau, recalling her desperate attempts to clear her companion's names from the day before, namely Rosalyn and Valkyr who would be under the most scrutiny from the guards and Knights.

I guess...all I can do at this point is to help with the clean up...

She let out a long drawn sigh and kicked the rubble on the ground. Despite the nation being under high alert, she opted to wear her regular street clothes instead of her usual armor. More importantly, she left her weapon at her mog house. Rosalyn's grip nearly broke her wrist, and a moogle's magic can only do so much, it was meaningless to carry a weapon as it was. Microcuts couldn't possibly blame Rosalyn though, as it was her fault for losing her cool and ended up showing her selfish side.

Beyond the channel, Microcuts potted several familiar faces, but she wasn't in the mood for small talks as she turned towards the residential district, hoping no one would notice her.
RosalynSable wrote:Smoke some mognip to forget your troubles.
Microcuts
Decent Challenge

Blog: View Blog (47)
World: Leviathan
Title: Bucket Fisher
Jobs: [75 WAR][68 BLU]

Postby urthdigger on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:58 am

"Aye, thing's have really gone from boring to bad around here..." I said, going over another one of the fallen enemy's swords "We can try all we like to dissuade them, but they want a face, even if they know it's not the right one."

As I turned my attention back to a further investigation of the weaponry, I was approached by Odine. Apparently Bastok had wanted us to investigate, and I suppose I was technically one of the gold musketeers, making covert stuff like that my job. Well... what wasn't my job by now?
"Sure. I'd love to accompany you. We've done all we can here, the best we can do is head to Windurst to warn them of the developments. Maybe get them to close off the city to outsiders and bolster their defense with Bastokan troops. As for Rosalyn and Volt'aire, I haven't seen them since the battle. I'm afraid I've been a little occupied."
I was of course talking about my little soapbox attempt at stopping the war, but there was another matter that concerned me. When I went back to my rent room, Mogwai wasn't waiting for me. I hadn't seen her at all since the morning when we left for Horlais Peak. I was a decent blacksmith, but no master by any means, and especially no clothcrafter. My armor and weapons would degrade, even if I wanted to be something other than a monk at the time, I'd have to hunt down a nomad moogle for that, and more worryingly, I wondered just how permanent the magic was that kept me safe from mortal blows. And if that wasn't bad enough, I was close enough to her to worry about her safety.

---

I don't know how long I'd been aboard the ship. I know I'd passed out once or twice, but I wasn't exactly being fed often. I'd spent the time thinking about how I'd reply to their accusations. I could always lie. Moogles had an entire society built upon lies, it was by no means a difficult stretch for me to die so. I usually had more time to come up with one however...

Aside from the food and water deprivation... and of course the massive explosive device strapped to my neck, I had been treated well. My "weapons and armor" were stripped from me and in a pile in the corner, and of course I was bound, but I was not tortured or anything, I had to wonder if it was true what they said about pirates spending a long time at sea, if they got... no, bad Mogwai! Now is not the time to be entertaining idle fantasies. They will KILL you.

The captain was coming down the stairs now. After a brief exchange with his crew, it was just me and him.
"I'll tell you what I'm up to, and you have to tell me who sent you. Does that seem like a fair deal?"
This was turning out to be more advantageous than I had thought. I'd failed in my mission to retrieve the scroll... but I could find out what was going on at the very least. I slowly nodded my head
"If you're willing to share, I'll share as well."
My Userpage
My LS community page
Sparkk wrote:if there's a decrepit moblin in a dead end maze somewhere that wants his shoes back and gives you 8 gil reward.... Urth has met him. And found his shoes.
urthdigger
Impossible to gauge!

Postby Darkvalkyr on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:17 pm

"I haven't heard from Rosalyn or Volt'aire since." Valkyr replied the question. "I'd be glad to leave this place for Windurst, but I still need to stick around." he told him. There was far too much to investigate right now -- and that didn't involve the reaction of the Elvaan. The magnificent power that Volt'aire held and the awe-striking sheer force emitted from Rosalyn during the fight were things that Valkyr wanted to find out. He wanted to know how on earth could any Blue Mage carry such power.

She didn't do a good job controlling it, though.

Who, Rosalyn? Yep. Whatever beast she has, it's a REAL beast. It gives off a lot of waves.

Speaking of which, can you talk to the beasts in other Blue Mages?

Nope, and if I could, I've yet to find one that's probably sane like me.

Still, Rosalyn's soul is reeking with energy. I bet I would have trouble if I had it.

Eh, if you didn't have me, you'd probably be some crazy beast right now.

Likewise.

...pfft.

Still, the experience of transformation was pretty...intense. I loved the side effects though.

Now aren't you glad you got a tiger as a beast's soul?

I suppose. The heightened hearing and scent helps a lot.

Makes you the perfect spy.

Valkyr ended the conversation at that, and looked about to see if he can catch a glimpse of Rosalyn or Volt'aire.
ImageImage

Seanr wrote:You get all excited when you first start out, then halfway through you're all bored and sh**, then you finally get to 600xp/kill and you're like FINALLY!, then you're like... ughhhh I cant wait to cap xp and merits and go to sleep!
Darkvalkyr
Very Tough

Blog: View Blog (6)
Title: Archmage Assassin
Jobs: Blue Mage [90] + Puppetmaster[90] + Dancer [90]

Postby RosalynSable on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:46 pm

It had been two days since that spectacular display that saved the city and Volt'aire had yet to rouse from his sleep. Resha sat over him in worry the entire time. She refused to eat, refused to sleep, and wouldn't leave the inn for anything. Rosalyn had situated herself in the corner of the room, leaning up against the wall. She had seen that power only once before and it hadn't left the Zilart indisposed for so long. The extra measures he took to insure no casualties must have been more than he could handle. Tracking and guiding thousands of magical attacks at once was something she could never dream of doing, nor could any other being on Vana'diel. Their magic seemed so primitive in comparison. Throwing a blast of fire or conjuring up water. Even the mightiest Black Mage would feel shamed by that might.

And yet, to think it held such a cost.

Rosalyn pulled the hood of her mantle up over her head and made her way to the door.

"How much longer do you think he'll sleep for?" Resha asked quietly.

"The stories say that after the land of the Zilart was destroyed, they slept for thousands of years, slowly awakening as time drew on." Rosalyn smiled underneath her veil. "If I slept for that long already, I know I wouldn't need a nap like this."

A worried smile crossed Resha's face and she placed her hand on Volt'aire's. "The jerk needs to wake up. Such a pain in my ass. We've got more important things to do."

"There you go, back to your old self." Rosalyn smirked and left the inn.

She walked carefully through San d'Oria. The soldiers had come to the conclusion that the Windurstian adventurers had nothing to do with the attack. It probably had something to do with the fact that they fought alongside the soldiers and even saved a good number of them, but that was just her guess. The priests in the Cathedral were in an uproar over Volt'aire's spell. They believed no mortal was capable of performing such a miracle, and that they were truly blessed by Altana. If San d'Oria marched on Windurst, they would do so not only looking for revenge, but would do it thinking it was what the Almighty wanted.

"Altana doesn't start wars and encourage the slaughtering of innocents though..." Rosalyn whispered to herself. She stood several yards away from the Cathedral now, looking up at with contempt. "That's the Twilight God's domain..."

The wyrm inside her stirred, almost as if it had flinched. She had almost let it out. Would it have taken corporeal form if she had done so? Or would she simply transform into the beast like she had seen many other Blue Mages succumb to. Her freedom from the Immortals came with consequences. They may no longer be hunting her down with the intent to kill her, but if the worst were to happen... who would stop it now?

And why had she become so weak spirited when she no longer wore this mantle and garb? Her personality had never changed so much with the simple change of clothes. Was she truly falling into descent and insanity? Or perhaps it had to do with something else?

The image of Micro from two nights before appeared in her head. The girl really looked familiar. But who was it that Rosalyn couldn't remember? Perhaps if the Hume were wearing glasses...?

Rosalyn shook her head, clearing it of the memories trying to bubble up. There was so much that needed to be done, and they were just wasting time...
To be forgotten is worse than death.
RosalynSable
Very Tough

Blog: View Blog (78)
Title: Doctor Shantotto Supporter
Jobs: Blu90 Sch90 Pup75 Drg60 Dnc40

Postby Nymphadora on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:26 pm

"B- but this is serious business~ethy! Whataru are we to do about this!?" The first taru danced around in a panicky motion.

"If they attack~aroo, then we fight back~arooooo.. 'tis not much more that we can do." the second taru said gravely.

Nymph was standing just in front of the Walls Auction House about to make her weekly purchases. She had not been meaning to eavesdrop on the nearby group, but the first taru's voice was a little loud in disbelief and he'd said too much for her to simply ignore. And then there was that letter sent to her by Ginevra the night before when she'd requested that the San d'Orian taru girl mail a couple of specific pieces of gear back to her:

"I'm very, very sorry but I cannot leave home to ship you the items you requested. There has been a lot of commotion around town; battle and bloodshed which you, as a Windurstian, should very well know. I beg your pardon, but to ask me to run an errand for you at a time like this is a little insane, and I must make my decision based on my own personal safety. Good day."

What?!

Something I, as a Windurstian, should know... battle and bloodshed? But that sounds horrible, right there in the city?! What could be going on?

And of course, leaving the house that morning to run some simple errands had revealed a busier city than normal, with a rather uptight, fearful feeling in the air. Overhearing some of the conversations on the way to Auction had confirmed Gin's shocking refusal to send in the old items she'd left behind on her last visit to Sandy. But what had happened? And freaking why was everyone so worried that the Elvaans would soon attack Windurst? As an adventurer she'd normally be ready to start the investigation immediately, but she was more than a little shocked.

She turned to her inventory and dug out the first linkpearl her fingers grasped. She equipped it and spoke into it, and what she heard from its other members increased her feeling of dread.

"They say that Windurst attacked San d'Oria a couple nights ago, you haven't heard?"
"Yeah, that's what I've been hearing."
"The Elvaan forces seem to be actively planning a retaliation. Do you know anything from Windy's side?"

"N-no.. I don't" she answered quietly. "Just that there's a lot of confusion around here. I should try to find out more..."

Off to her side, she could still hear that second taru rattling on, "Oh, we must show 'em who's boss! We must show 'em our moves! ..."
whm75 ~ smn75 ~ rdm75 ~ nin 43 and leveling ~ http://nymphah.livejournal.com
Nymphadora
Decent Challenge

Title: Roc Star
Jobs: WHM75 SMN75 RDM75 NIN 43

Postby Aeric on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm

To say the least, the guards in Chateau d'Oraguille were surprised. It was there first initiative to protect the royal family during the "Windurstian" attack, so having a lone Hume ascend from their basement stirred more than a little commotion.

Aeric had swords at his neck before he even lifted his foot off the last step into the Chateau. Guards, all at once, were shouting questions, interrogating him and threatening Aeric with lifetime imprisonment. Certainly, if Aeric had more strength he would have laughed the situation off but after being blown half to hell, he had little interest in pointing out the flaws in Elvaan militia.

He needed a drink...and his hat.

One of the Elvaan philosophers and martial tacticians recognized Aeric as having a reputation favorable to the three nations. He began asking questions with the hopes that the adventurer could explain why Windurst made such a bold move against the Royal Family.

Aeric scoffed and waved away the question, stepping out the Chateau and into Northern San d'Oria. Seriously, he thought, if I wasted all my time speaking to these two dimensional...

"Hey..." Aeric says out loud spotting Microcuts "Hey!"

Aeric rushes to intercept her as she made her way towards the residential area.

"Micro! You're okay!" Aeric laughs "Frankly, I'm not surprised. I could tell by your grip when you pulled me aside that you could survive an assualt from dark forces led by an individual with a weapon of absolute destructive power."

Aeric gives a concerned look at Microcuts bruised wrist.

"If you allow me...I can help cure you."
My PbP Bazaar:
Spoiler:
Crimson Linkpearl (ch.2)
Rosalyns Cure-All [What doesn't kill you makes the Dragon stronger](ch.3)
Lineage chart of Altrage de'Origualle (ch. 5)
Aeric
Tough

Blog: View Blog (12)
World: Alexander
Title: Destined Fellow
Jobs: RDM DRK PLD NIN

Postby Microcuts on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 am

Hmm...Rosalyn and Volt'aire shouldn't be far off...If anything, they should still be resting in Sand'Oria, unless they dragged Volt'aire back up to the Horlais Peak. Blue Soul...a weapon that requires amassed soul? But the-

"Hey...Hey!" a voice called from behind. In the distance, she saw the mercurial Red Mage approaching her.

"Aeric..."

Microcuts was surprised and glad as well, but she was too drained to show any of her emotions through. She also wasn't sure how she should take his comment about her strength, but somehow she was glad she was wearing her custom tailored, goblin crafted street clothes instead of her regular armor.

I...guess that's a compliment?

"Oh, my wrist? My moogle did the best he could, but...if you think you can do one better, I would certainly welcome that." Microcuts paused and looked around.

"Say, where's Blue? I think I owe her a thanks and an apology. She helped me briefly that day, but I was too absorbed in battle that I completely ignored her intentions..."
RosalynSable wrote:Smoke some mognip to forget your troubles.
Microcuts
Decent Challenge

Blog: View Blog (47)
World: Leviathan
Title: Bucket Fisher
Jobs: [75 WAR][68 BLU]

Postby OMEGA_HACK on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:43 am

"First would you like a bite to eat, ma'dam?" Altrage asked the Moogle, "We don't have much, but some San d'Orian grapes might suit your fancy." He produced a small tray of grapes still on the vine. They looked plump and juicy. Just the right amount of sourness and sweetness fit for royality.

"I'll leave these here, Macxero can give them to you later if you so choose," the Corsair stated, "Now as good faith I will tell you what I plan on doing if you tell me who it is that sent you. Any lies and...well let's say your role as the leading actress will come to a close. Understood?" Altrage's look as clear as day, he meant no games. He would retrieve the information that he needed, the truthful information or the Moogle would become a waste of time and space.

"Now as an act of good faith and to assure I get the truth from you I will tell you the information that you seek," Altrage presumed, "On top of the Summit there was a meeting that was held with the beastmen and I, each of the seven races of Beastmen Lords have recieved a copy of the Scroll of Utsusemi: San and are nearing completion of their mass production of the scroll to their minions. Now give me a name, the name of the person who sent you. And I will tell you my reasons for this 'unspeakable trade' I have performed with the beastmen. Do you get how to play the game now?"
OMEGA_HACK
Tough

Postby urthdigger on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am

I nodded slowly, both out of a slight nervousness and because the collar was digging into my neck enough as it was. I realized a small problem: He was under the assumption someone had sent me to stop him... would he believe the truth to be a lie? I was unsure how well known it was that moogles lie... latest I heard, the MHMU had the whole world fooled.

"Nobody sent me" I replied after a little while "my silence thus far has been because I doubt you'd believe me. I was with the adventurer who delivered the scroll from Norg... and decided that, given the circumstances, it should be returned. If you search my bag, you'll find a few linkpearls of dubious legality... it's through those that I discovered of the meeting. I decided to go alone, told nobody. My adventurer must be quite worried by now."

I sighed. Poor Dobenn. Surely he'd noticed my absence by now. Surviving this and getting out of here had to be my biggest priority.

"Now, before you disbelieve me and get an itchy trigger finger, do realize that I'm below decks on a ship at sea. So... could you please stop looking like you'll blow me up at any instant? It's a little unnerving to think you'd risk your crew just to vaporize a moogle." I hoped that I was correct in assuming the blast would blow a large chunk of the hole out. By far my biggest fear was that he'd press the button immediately upon reaching a conclusion he didn't like... that would at least give me some further time while they find an appropriate detonation area.

((Dobenn is Urth's galkan name))
My Userpage
My LS community page
urthdigger
Impossible to gauge!

Postby OMEGA_HACK on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:57 pm

The Corsair exploded in laughter at what the Moogle had told him; surely he could not believe this. He let the detonator swing mindlessly in his arms, making the Moogle seem a little uneasy. Once he regained his composer he leaned up against the Darksteel bars and looked straight into the eyes of the Moogle.

"Moogle, why on Vana'diel would you think that my crew would be at risk? Do you think my "charms" to be mere archaic devices?" Altrage asked cooly; all the humor had left his voice. He knew that this moogle was not alone in trying to hunt him down and he would have a name before this interrogation was over or she'd become a waste. But he had to play to the rules of the game, he had already set the stage and he must follow the rules for the time being. Poor wording. He thought and shrugged off his previous question. This might take longer than I thought...

"Let me explain that little device with you. What you have strapped to your neck is call an Astral Signature Bombcore neckpiece. The name was Hobb's idea, the device mine, you see there was a time...oh sorry you'll have to ask me about that on your next turn," He corrected himself, "Like I was saying about the device while you unconsciencious we took the liberity in finding what your Astral Signature is. What's that you might ask, good ma'dam? Well it's simple enough, just think of it as an invisible coding that is emitted from the body. The rest is simple from there, That bombcore when exploded will track onto your Astral Signature and only cause harm to you. We don't live in a simple world anymore, my little precious Moogle. And to answer your question, no, I like to have my captives on the very edge, it's more productive, ma'dam.

"Now, it's my turn to ask a question, since you came on your own accord then what is the name of your master? And before you think I have cheated you out of your question, I think you realize that I play by the rules, you just need to be a little more clever in choosing your questions, so what is the name of your master?"
OMEGA_HACK
Tough

Postby Aeric on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Aeric uses White Magic to stimulate the healing process in Microcuts arm.

After curing her, Aeric spots something over her shoulder, near the cathedral...

"Excuse me a second..."

Aeric prowls past Micro, towards the cathedral. And for a split second again, he spots a little boy running around in side with a red chapeau.
My PbP Bazaar:
Spoiler:
Crimson Linkpearl (ch.2)
Rosalyns Cure-All [What doesn't kill you makes the Dragon stronger](ch.3)
Lineage chart of Altrage de'Origualle (ch. 5)
Aeric
Tough

Blog: View Blog (12)
World: Alexander
Title: Destined Fellow
Jobs: RDM DRK PLD NIN

Next

Return to Role-Playing