* Land Worms in Korroloka Tunnel.
o Recommended to do worms only, and look out for links.
* Important! At level 24 Utsusemi becomes available with the Ninja subjob.
o This is extremely useful for soloing as it will absorb nearly all spells cast on you by the worms.
* Due to the soloing capabilities of many jobs like SMN, PUP and DNC, competition for mobs might be heavy. With the the introduction of level snyc, low-level parties are seen camping in these areas too.
 Levels 25-30
* Back to Maze of Shakhrami for Abyss Worms.
o These should bring you close to 30.
o Abyss Worms are aggressive, located deeper inside Maze of Shakhrami, and generally surrounded by other aggressive mobs such as Wights and Scorpions. They will now cast Stone II as well which can inflict reasonable damage if it lands.
o Silent Oils, Prism Powders, and HP Recovery items are highly recommended if soloing without the aid of a PL.
 Levels 30-35
* Rock Eater in North Gustaberg (S) along the road from (H-7) to (I-5). Again, nothing here will aggro you once you are here except there are Goblins at the northern part of (I-5)and Quadavs at (H-7) that you would want to be careful of. Also, on your way out to camp, if it is night time, Undead will spawn there but nothing that you cannot run around from.
o Before you start, you may want to have a Pixie tracked in your Widescan so you can find it to heal up back from yellow or red.
o With Utsusemi and Bloody Bolts and a wandering Pixie, there should be almost zero down time at all. Make sure you bring enough Bolts and Arrows as well as level appropriate new Bows. Also, bring 1-2 stacks of Fire Crystal to turn all the ores into ingot to save space.
o If you don't want to spend all that money on Utsusemi and Bloody Bolts, you could always level Dancer. Yeah, that's right, /DNC works even on RNG. The Drain Samba won't do much for you, but you should easily get way more TP than needed to heal yourself back up after each worm, with the heal dance you get at 15DNC.
o At Lvl.32 you could sub White Mage and use Silence. As a Taru with capped enfeebling (no merits), I was able to silence rather reliably. With refresh and regen from sigil, you can solo without ever having to rest (Barstonra and Divine Seal every 10 minutes make soloing here a breeze). -- Boogers on Hades
willriker wrote:hehe, cant really say without getting into trouble as we do work with the governement. But, i can veiw the general wiki, but i cannot veiw ffxiclopediea. And people have been fired when caught on proxy sites. Thats a whole mess that i do not want to deal with.
Jeran wrote:..if you, after previous drinks, came to the only possible conclusions, that Miraun is a masked game developer or decryped the entire gamecode. - take another 3 drinks
willriker wrote:Oh, one thing i was looking into was the bloody bolts. How much HP am i looking at for return on DC-EM enemies? It probably varies but im looking for a guestimate here, i wont be doing something stupid and bloody bolting undead. But i plan on doing this for leeches/funguar/damselflies. If they are decent, i will look into them to cut down that resting time. If im only going to get like 10-15 hp out of em.. not going to bother.
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest