Abilities:
Vertical Slash
Lateral Slash
Sigh

Summon Quote: "Oooo. I do enjoy live ingredients"
Death Quote: "Ingredients are too strong for this meal."
Return: "Back to work in the kitchen"

Quest:
Flavours for a friend - Trade a Mythril Beastcoin with Piketo-Puketo in Windurst Waters, He tells you that he just remembered a letter from one of his mentors, Chef Nonberry; and requires ingredients that he can not obtain on the Elshimo Island. And if the items can be delivered within 4 game days, he would be very grateful. Piketo would do it himself but the letter only arrived yesterday which leaves the player only 3 game days to get the ingredients to him. The list is the following items he needs. anything else would cause him to summon other NM tonberries to fight you.

4x Saruta Orange
4x Rolanberries
4x Mithran Tomatoes
4x Millioncorn

Trade the items to Chef Nonberry within the time limit and he will be grateful and tell you what a sad thing his student could not deliver it himself. But for going out of your way to help a friend of a friend. He entrusts you with his trust magic.
Trodorne
Too weak

World: Ragnarok
Nation: Windurst
Title: Royal Swordsman

Re: Chef Nonberry Trust Magic

Postby Cemalidor on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:07 pm

*snickers* Ok, so far we got a chocobo chick, a Moogle, a Goblin and a Yagudo. So why not? Maybe make his lantern shine at night, just for the flavour? :D
Sam/Rdm/Blm/Thf/Drg/Dnc/Bst/Pld/Pup 99, Mnk 60, Smn 52, War 51, Nin 51, Whm 51, Blu 45. Having all jobs ( :cheer: )
Citizen of San'doria/Ragnarok, Rank 6 ^^ :h5_b.gif:

Lukikiis personal Besieged RADAR
I'm not evil, I'm just very creative.
Cemalidor
Very Tough

Blog: View Blog (620)
World: Ragnarok
Nation: Windurst
Title: Prishe's Buddy

Return to General Suggestions